Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Super Cute {Super Easy} Springtime Thank you's!

Remember the Super Hero Baby Boy Shower that I threw for my friend?


Well, her bouncing baby boy has come, and he is as darling as ever.
Something else that is as darling as ever, were her thank you gifts for the shower!  
She gave me some hand made cards to use as I please!


To make them yourself:
1). Cut out your favorite shapes in some cute scrapbook paper.
2). Stack them up.  She used 3-4 cut outs of each shape to add more dimension.
3). Sew them right onto the card in one easy straight line!


I think her placement of them in the corners was my favorite part. 
I love asymmetrical things.


Do you have someone you need to thank?

                                                                Cheers,

No comments: